Funky Move ... Utopia to come


Ugh! I've been in the process of moving this past week. There is NOTHING more annoying than moving... My life is a mess of bags and boxes, and though its amazingly refreshing to live alone again (I moved from a roommate situation)... I have a feeling the unpacking process is going to take weeks... Months.... Years?
Anyway my posts may be a bit sporadic as there is currently a gas glitch (meaning I don't have any), a phone glitch (no land line yet) and an high speed internet glitch (still wondering if I should spend the $60 a month for Comcast)... until things are straightened out I'll be a bit scattered, but will still try to keep you updated on the oh-so-important world of independent fashion, design and culture!

At this particular point in my life I feel like I'm trapped in some kind of Funky Utopia... I have a great new place and the freedom that comes with it... but it's still a bit ...funky...
Speaking of a different kind of Funky Utopia (I know you love these thoughtful transitions), check out this site for fine couture at even-I-can-afford that prices...
While you're at it, check out the Indie Fashionistas of Mignonette and Cake & Torture... with some of my favorite dresses and shirts to-date, they have perfect ensemble for your First Friday plans! I was about to offer one more link but I reached in my purse to pull out the paper with the site on it, only to find a pen has exploded in my bag. I'll be back once I've cleaned up... my life and this pen mess!