Cheers!

I'm not much of a drinker... in fact I had to call my little brother (over 21, of course) last week to ask about good vodka. Entertaining can be somewhat of struggle if people want more than a glass of wine or maybe a beer... and even with beer, there are only like 3 kinds I like. Add to that I'm a severe 'lightweight' and you can understand why this aspect of bars, clubs, and entertaining just isn't that appealing.
That's why I love "Extra Tasty" (from the creative geniuses behind Threadless)... Instead of bothering my co-worker or brother for drink recipes, I can click on this user-friendly site, enter the ingredients I have at home (leftovers mostly, I'm afraid) and voila! The site generates a list of drink recipes I can make, complete with user rankings and comments!
I thought I'd share this one with you as you prepare for your weekend plans.
I know what a party animal you are.