Seeing Stars

You know I'm not a big jewelry person. In fact, I'm realizing that more and more as I interact with my co-workers. The women I work with definitely know how to accessorize (as I sit there with the same stud earrings and sliver ring every day). Anyway, my lack of accessory-sense is probably not going to change, but every now and then I come across jewelry sites I want to share. Bella of Cape Cod is one of them-- not only because they have great jewelry, all for under $25 -- but because they're from the Cape, and that's where I grew up. With a cute silver collection, their adorable "Sterling Silver Ribbon Slide Bracelets," and fun accessories like cell phone cases and wristlets, Bella allows you to bring a piece of the Cape with you wherever you go.
Designers Megan and Catherine are making great jewelry while having fun at the same time. . . they're definitely worth a click!