The Write Stuff


I have to say, sometimes I'm a bit jealous of the person writing my life.
Let me back up...
When I step back and view my life from an outside perspective, I often get the sense its the product of some wild imagination, not my own. Things tend to fall into place, build tension, and create drama in the way that so many great stories do. I sit at my computer late at night (or early morning, which you've seen) and clear my head in the hopes of writing that perfect first line of my great American novel. Alas, my real life always gets in the way- my after-thoughts become daydreams and before I know it I'm lost. Whomever is writing my life not only has a great sense of drama, but a wild sense of humor as well.
In case you didn't know, November is National Novel Writing Month. I realize I'm writing this a week behind, but you can still sign up on the site . . . a perfect place to stop for your daily dose of inspiration. . . if its not already right in front of you.