NYCouture



My world has been oscillating between crime and couture over the past few weeks... random combination, I know. I feel very schizophrenic about the whole thing. You know, the whole "so much beauty and so much misery in the world" diatribe... I'll spare you that for now.
Times like this remind me of New York, because everything moved so fast and I was constantly confronted with dichotomies. The filming of a movie with multi-millionaire actors and actresses running around Hudson street while the homeless mother watched from her spot on the subway stairs.
Its not wonder that couture based in and on this crazy city also has multiple personalities.

New York Couture combines a little bit of class, a little bit of spunk, and a whole lot of style in its unique collection. New York Couture is run by an eclectic 23 year old named Cassie, who believes
that clothing is the perfect way to express yourself. She believes everyone is unique which is why New York Couture only makes one of a kind pieces; to represent your individual style and originality. As the new year approaches and party invites start to stack, NY Couture is a great place for that one-of-a-kind holiday outfit!