In a Class by itself....


So I took my advice from the other day and not only read for a while this weekend, but also received a small piece of self-indulgence in the mail... a gorgeous ring from Carolyn Koslen!! I must say there's nothing like wearing original designs! Much like my experience with the Evil Kitty sweatshirt, I was flooded with compliments every place I waved my right hand.
I mentioned to Carolyn before receiving the ring, that I had once seen someone else wearing one of her designs. I asked the woman where she got her ring and she smiled smugly and said "my little secret..." I was tempted to say the same when asked this weekend, but of course I didn't and directed them all to Carolyn's site!

Another site I'm happy to direct you to is sui generis...
Halimah Whitby, fonder of this trendy e-boutique is an entrepreneur after my own heart! This self-described, formerly painfully disgruntled corporate employee (I shudder as I remember last summer and a very similar experience), explains, "I hated my job! But I guess I owe that disdain to getting this dream of mine out of my head and into motion... The 9 to 5 girl walking from the subway to the office in a suit and sneakers just wasn't going to be me." (Shuddering again.....)
So with that, Halimah created her fabulous e-boutique that embraces individuality and creativity. Halimah hand selects items that offer unique fashion options. The exact opposite of mainstream stores that offer racks and racks of identical items leaving ladies with the dreaded possibility of bumping into someone with the same outfit.

True to its name, (sui generis is a Latin term meaning unique and a class of its own), Halimah's boutique has established and set itself apart from the rest, ensuring that your purchases will put you in a class all by yourself.
(wouldn't that ring above look great with this open back tee?)