Stealing Style


So... I was wearing my Evil Kitty Hoodie the other day and was inundated with compliments! Thanks again Lidia! Any time I receive multiple compliments on something I feel its my duty to tell you... Especially since as you may know from previous posts, Evil Kitty is one of my all-time favorites.
(I guess you can tell I've reconciled with consumerism*)

Thieves is another cool very new brand (in the Evil Kitty mold) that you should know about. Thieves is all about stealing back your sense of self... (somewhat consistent with yesterday's post, don't you think?).

Thieves designer Sonja says the brand is just about to release its newest line, and a few select winter pieces are available online. With clean lines and painstaking attention to details, these true couture garments (which are a tad out of my price range) are worth the splurge ... Especially if you're looking for something special and totally unique. My favorites are the asymmetrical pants and the pinstripe purse.
Is consumerism really that bad? What if its in the name of stealing back your sense of self? Check out Thieves and judge for yourself...


*I know I've said that I would stop complaining about Uggs, but I was seriously distressed yesterday. After consulting with a Suburban Socialite... I realize there's nothing I can do about it. As she said, "People are just going to keep buying them and you can't change that, you need to move on." I tried to explain that it affects me because I have to look at them, but I guess she's right. So I'll stop. I promise.