Just beKos... (plus a great discount below!)

As you may or may not know depending on how much you read this, I am not a huge jewelry person. I have a few pieces I adore but aside from that, my eyes just kind of glaze over when I'm out shopping and come across it. For instance, I most likely couldn't tell you the difference between a pair of H&M earrings and a pair from Kara Ross (I know... it's bad)!
Anyway, a while back when I was shopping on the Cape, I came across a ring that literally stopped me in my tracks. Somehow the jeweler had woven intricate sterling silver bubbles into a truly fantastic ring that not only looked beautiful, but felt amazing! I had never seen anything like it and haven't since... until now. Turns out the mind behind this lush design is the very sweet and extremely dedicated Carolyn Koslen. It also turns out I was right to be inspired by her designs while home on the Cape, as she draws much inspiration from the delicacy and beauty of the ocean near her home. The best thing about her designs is, as stunning as they are, they're incredibly tough (good for someone like me who often forgets to take stuff off at the gym)! With their bold colors and relaxed elegance, her works convey the power and grace of both their creator and the woman who wears them.
Additionally, in her efforts to make the world a little more beautiful, Carolyn also makes helping those in need a top priority, donating 50% of her profits on select items to The American Red Cross- Disaster Relief, The American Cancer Society's Relay for Life, and the Susan G. Komen and Children's Charities.

If you're looking for something truly unique that's sure turn heads (like mine, and that's not an easy feat!) check out Carolyn's site and immerse yourself in relaxed elegance!

UPDATE:
I just spoke to Carolyn and she has been kind enough to offer you additionalnal 20% off when you use the code KBRES at checkout!
She has a great sale going on now too, so be sure to order now- things are going fast!