I'm "elseware" at the moment...


Level necklace, great bag, key shaped bottle opener.

Sometimes you'd rather be elsewhere. Say for instance, the Tuesday after a long weekend... I'd much rather rewind to Saturday night than sit through another torturous trusts and estates class. But alas, the weekend is over and I'm back procrastinating (should be reading for said class as we speak). Coincidentally, I know of a great site that can offer you, at least for a brief click, a trip "elseware".
Elsewares is like a little meeting place of independent and unique designers.... from artistic tee shirts (our old friends from Slow Shirts are back), to hand crafted bags and dinnerware, to interesting extras like my favorite, the bottle opener key (above right), this site has a little bit of everything! Although a mere website doesn't have the power to zap you away from class, if you have wireless, you do have the power to transport yourself elseware with a click!