Headline: The Politics of Fashion....

Sometimes I get bitter. This week's bitter inducing catalysts are an annoying assignment that has been dragging on forever and cell phone frustration. The worst part is, I need the cell phone to complete the project, but it's currently broken.... so unless I spend like, $300 (my carrier has really expensive phones when you have to buy them flat out) all of my conversations are garbled:
"So... [garble] when.... [static] paper....[garble] meeting... [buzzzz] ok?"
As you can see, the broken phone has made an already annoying assignment almost unbearable and the only way to stop my frustration is to buy a new one ($300 grrr)... Hence my mini-cycle of bitterness.

Anyway, I went through my extensive list of designers, sites, musicians, etc. to try to find something that matched my mood. Headline Shirts is just that place. With shirts that would make my revolutionary brother smile and my conservative friends cringe, Headline Shirts combines humor, controversy, and social commentary on custom ink dyed tee-shirts. If you're easily offended, not ready for some hipster Trash talkin', or are Bush lovin' you may want to stay clear, otherwise you're in for a laugh... or (if you're feeling bitter like me) at least a smile.