Escape from Celebritrends....

I know you... you're anything but anonymous. In fact, if you own even one piece from any of these designers I'm sure you're known as beacon of style in sea of monotonous celebritrends. That doesn't mean you shouldn't strive for anonymity every now and then...Anonymous Apparel brings gorgeous graphics to quality t's... and your cell phone... Anything BUT anonymous (we looove contradictions, yes?), you'll draw attention from those with a flair for the artistic. Perfect for those "I don't know what to wear" and "I'm sick of looking at snookums* every time I open my phone" days. You can order directly from their site... or click on over to Indie Shopper. Have I told you about Indie Shopper? I know, I know, I haven't. To be honest, sometimes I can be a bit disorganized about things. Anyway I meant to tell you about Indie Shopper a while ago, but better late than never.... they have a great collection of things from some hot independent designers like Infantry, Greenbaum Clothing Co. and Mixer Friendly. A great one-stop-starting point for your independent shopping needs.
Enjoy the weekend, check out some great spring sample sales (there's a great one in NYC next weekend... more next week), stop by First Fridays if that's your thing and see you next week.


*boyfriend, girlfriend, cat... you know you've had a your version of snookums on the phone at some point or other!