Just be with Rebe

Whenever I get overwhelmed I get flighty. "Mad flighty" as my brother would say. The inbox starts to pile up, the stack of unopened mail spills onto the floor, and my phone recycles voice mail messages before I get a chance to listen to them.
So in some ways its kind of ridiculous that I keep up with this site, above all other things. I guess in some ways this keeps me grounded. Like no matter how nuts things get, there's always art. There are always people creating gorgeous things and throwing themselves behind a dream.
Take for instance Rebe. A mother/ daughter team creating lovely designs way out there on the West Coast. Debra and Hillery combine classic silhouettes with eclectic fabrics and embellishments to create a truly unique look. Wear the look alone, or pair with a conservative suit (something some of us have to wear every day) to give your work attire a little spice.
Check out the "stores" section of the their site to find local outlets stocking this adorable brand!