Ask about me....


What do you do when you're an angry kid from Cambridge Massachusetts... seething in your Northface, itching to start a revolution? You make tee shirts of course!
In a place where even the color red is bullied (Crimson has that place on lock)- the people at Proletariat (sorry blogger wouldn't let me switch the letters around like their defiant logo) are making a statement. My favorite design is the salesman hoody. I like it (1) because its just a cool idea. Its like, "that's a cool hoody" and then all of sudden BAM you flash your complementer with the inside as if to say "you only know the half of it." I also like it (2) because its all "power to the people fist in the air, I hustle to get mine" and it costs $65. Not that $65 for a hoody is unreasonable... actually that's pretty inexpensive. I just like the fact that the creators are working their hustle in order to help you symbolically demonstrate the fact that you work yours.
You have forgive the image (its a little cut and paste... I'm sure the creators are too busy plotting and scheming to worry about proper display), but you have to admit the concept behind this hoody is pretty damn cool.