Maps


I love Boston, don't get me wrong... but there are certain things I miss about New York. The fashion, the night life, and yes... the subway. It was so... orderly. The numbered and lettered cars, the grid-like system, the fact that I could ride the subway from Harlem to Coney Island on a whim... it was great. NYC SubwayLine is the officially licensed brand of NY's MTA... as such one would expect ill fitting sweat shirts, boring tee's and quite possibly fanny packs. Not so! Their stuff is so hot. I love that whole beautiful/ industrial thing.
I'm a big fan of the wallet and wristlet and love the map tees.

Speaking of maps, if you're a writer or are looking for a gift for a writer this holiday season, Maps of the Imagination: The Writer As A Cartogrpaher is a wonderfully inspiring book. One of my all time favorites!

Lastly, since I'm on the whole maps/ subway thing, be sure to stop by "Overheard in New York" for a few good laughs. The things people say and do in public never ceases to amaze me.